Rome, Georgia — Fresh off a 57% to 43% Republican run-off victory, Georgia’s Marjorie Greene is just two months away from becoming the first-ever female to represent Northwest Georgia in 232 years.
Like the Presidential election, Greene’s election day is November 3, where she faces off against a left-wing Democrat named Kevin Van Ausdal.
A few months back, she rolled out a television ad entitled “Save America, Stop Socialism” where she blew up left-wing policy positions like gun control, open borders, the “Green New Deal,” and socialism.
Now, she’s giving away that very same gun!
Fox News reporter Marisa Schultz did a story back in April on the ad and the gun.
You can read that here:
Here are the specs on the gun:
This rifle is chambered for a 6.5 Grendel round.
– 20” Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel
– 15″ M-Lok aluminum Handguard
– Timber Creek Outdoors Heartbreaker 6.5 muzzle device
– Tactical OP 6”-9” adjustable Bipod
– Magpul angled foregrip
– Ambidextrous safety
– Polished 3.5lbs Mil-Spec trigger group
– AR-STONER Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel, with Anti Tilt Follower Stainless Steel Black
– Magpul Pistol Grip MOE K2 Plus
– Magpul Extended Bolt Release
– Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch
– Magpul UBR GEN2 9-Position Collapsible AR-15 Synthetic
– JP Silent Capture Buffer System
– 3 x 9 x 40mm Leupold scope with matching scope mounts and TruGlo ½” mounts
– AR-Stoner Upper
– Anderson Manufacturing Stripped Lower SN#19304977