Rome, Georgia — Fresh off a 57% to 43% Republican run-off victory, Georgia’s Marjorie Greene is just two months away from becoming the first-ever female to represent Northwest Georgia in 232 years.
Like the Presidential election, Greene’s election day is November 3, where she faces off against a left-wing Democrat named Kevin Van Ausdal.
A few months back, she rolled out a television ad entitled “Save America, Stop Socialism” where she blew up left-wing policy positions like gun control, open borders, the “Green New Deal,” and socialism.
Now, she’s giving away that very same gun!
I'm giving away the gun I featured in my first campaign ad … it TRIGGERED the Fake News Media! And was viewed by millions of people across America!Enter to win today!– Marjorie
I'm running for Congress to Save America and Stop Socialism!As the Congresswoman representing Northwest Georgia, I…
Fox News reporter Marisa Schultz did a story back in April on the ad and the gun.
You can read that here:
Here are the specs on the gun:
This rifle is chambered for a 6.5 Grendel round.
– 20” Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel
– 15″ M-Lok aluminum Handguard
– Timber Creek Outdoors Heartbreaker 6.5 muzzle device
– Tactical OP 6”-9” adjustable Bipod
– Magpul angled foregrip
– Ambidextrous safety
– Polished 3.5lbs Mil-Spec trigger group
– AR-STONER Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel, with Anti Tilt Follower Stainless Steel Black
– Magpul Pistol Grip MOE K2 Plus
– Magpul Extended Bolt Release
– Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch
– Magpul UBR GEN2 9-Position Collapsible AR-15 Synthetic
– JP Silent Capture Buffer System
– 3 x 9 x 40mm Leupold scope with matching scope mounts and TruGlo ½” mounts
– AR-Stoner Upper
– Anderson Manufacturing Stripped Lower SN#19304977